Saturday, April 9, 2011

Cheers to You


Hello my dear friends, happy weekend to you. After a long eventful week I am happily curled up on the sofa playing catch up and watching Tangled with my little guys while my husband is slaving away in the yard. My father-n-law bought me 6 of the most beautiful climbing rose bushes for my birthday and the dear Mr. is planting them for little ole me. I am so excited and cannot wait to watch them grow, such a wonderful gift!
A client gave me inspiration images yesterday for her new home that we are planning for and one of them was from interior designer Jennifer Dengel. I love her bright, vibrant portfolio...something about color, leopard, great accessories, and David Hicks wallpaper really have the ability to cheer up a girl on this dreary Saturday!






Images courtesy of Jennifer Dengel